Bellefield is a fast growing legal technology company based in Pittsburgh, PA. Bellefield develops enterprise mobile solutions that help attorneys enter time anywhere they are from any mobile device or desktop. Bellefield’s flagship product iTimeKeep is ranked #1 as the Most Adopted Mobile Time Entry Solution in legal. Bellefield’s culture is casual, yet high energy. We are passionate about our products and loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the legal industry. Bellefield offers an exceptional professional growth potential.
About the Position
Account Managers have a passion for ensuring the client is getting the maximum out of their investment of iTimeKeep and are self-driven, accountable individuals that proactively drive client relationships (post go live) by monitoring, identifying and addressing account health risks early which ultimately leads to long-term client success and retention. Account Managers use their expertise of the iTimeKeep suite of products and our clients’ businesses to identify additional upsell opportunities, drive increased adoption and address client questions and concerns.
- Account Plans – Develop account plans using the Bellefield template for selected accounts and aggressively drive the plan to assure success in complex renewal negotiations.
- Relationships – Manage client relationships, beginning at turnover (post go-live) from Solutions Specialist, to ensure client satisfaction with a focus on early identification of risks and improvement of overall client health. Excludes client support, training, upgrades, and upsells.
- Customer Expectations – Work directly with clients and other internal departments as necessary to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Customer Retention – Drive customer retention through increased product acceptance and usage with regularly scheduled Client Health Checks and to identify risks to the relationship. Alert and involve your manager and other departments as needed.
- Customer Retention – Own retention planning for your Enterprise clients, continuously analyzing data and doing pattern recognition as it relates to your clients’ usage and other key profile attributes.
- Renewals – Meet or exceed renewal, cancellation, and license sell-down targets as assigned by your manager. Proactively contact customers based on Bellefield’s Customer Retention Strategy and generate documents necessary for a renewal.
- Renewal Pipeline – Meet or exceed renewal targets as assigned. Manage a list of renewal opportunities leading to a rolling forecast as defined by your manager.
- Upsell Opportunities – Meet or exceed upsell opportunity referral targets as defined by your manager. Design and execute upsell campaigns based on input from your manager. Refer upsell opportunities to appropriate Regional Sales Manager.
- Escalations – After turnover, manage and lead customer escalations to provide responses and resolutions to issues in a timely manner. Alert and involve all necessary departments.
- Documentation – Document plans, activities, communications, forecasts, escalations, and results in Bellefield’s Sales Force system.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-4 years’ experience in a customer success, account management or existing client sales position.
- Ability to take initiative, adapt, and thrive in a fast-paced growing environment.
- Ability to problem solve, analyze data trends and manage projects from creation to completion.
- Ability to influence and build relationships across all levels, externally and internally.
- Ability to get things done under tight deadlines, excellent communication and presentation skills, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Work independently, self-managed and accountable.
- Experience with Sales Force or comparable CRM.
- Must be willing to travel, as needed to client sites.
Think you are a good fit? Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (no recruiters please)