About the Position
The Customer Support Specialist plays a critical part in the long-term success of Bellefield’s clients as they provide functional and technical support for our mobile app and web-based products. In this position, you will be an advocate for our customers by installing, troubleshooting technical data integrations and application issues as well as providing end user training.
Candidates should be highly motivated, result-oriented, technical individuals who possess a passion for delivering exceptional client experiences. If you are self-driven, continually want to advance your skills, and enjoy working in a team environment, the Customer Support Specialist position may be right for you.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Serve as the first point of contact (via email, web based or phone) to provide application and technical support to Bellefield’s SaaS mobile and desktop applications (support level I and II).
- Research, analyze and troubleshoot problems. As needed, develop workarounds and communicate to clients.
- Implement, train, schedule and manage Bellefield solutions for new clients.
- Work directly with client technology staff, and end users, to deploy and configure Bellefield solutions including new installs and system upgrades.
- Maintain/document detailed case histories, with clear actionable steps taken and planned using SalesForce.
- Escalate and document issues that cannot be resolved by support levels I or II.
- Serve as the technical liaison between clients and our Product Development team.
- Participate in rotations for after hour and holiday support.
- Perform necessary product testing to determine if the problem is an application issue, user issue, training issue, bug or enhancement request.
- All other duties, as assigned.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team/project-oriented environment.
- Willingness to learn new proficiencies to accommodate evolving technologies.
- Skilled at managing multiple priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Maintain confidentiality of both Bellefield and its customers.
- Self-motivated and works well under pressure to deliver high quality solutions.
- Prior experience in a product support role.
- Strong knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- Experience reading, writing and/or editing SQL queries.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and SSO.
- Working knowledge of LDAP is desirable but not required.
- Knowledge of law firms and/or professional services practice management and billing systems (i.e. Elite, Aderant, Prolaw, PCLaw, Juris, Amicus, Tabs3, TimeSlips, or similar) is desirable but not required.
Bachelor’s degree in MIS, CS, IT or related equivalent work experience.
Think you are a good fit? Please submit your resume to email@example.com (no recruiters please).