Bellefield is a fast growing legal technology company based in Pittsburgh, PA. Bellefield makes mobile solutions that help attorneys enter time anywhere they are from any mobile device or desktop. Bellefield’s flagship product, iTimeKeep, has been ranked #1 as the Most Adopted Mobile Time Entry Solution in legal for two years in a row.
Bellefield’s culture is casual yet high energy. We are passionate about our products and loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the legal industry. Bellefield offers exceptional professional growth potential and benefits.
About the Position
The Customer Support Associate plays a critical part in the long-term success of Bellefield, the leading provider of mobile time entry for attorneys. In this position, you will be an advocate for our customers by deploying and supporting Bellefield’s mobile, desktop, and hosted solutions.
Candidates should be result-oriented, possess outstanding customer facing skills and technical acumen. The ideal candidate must enjoy working with external customers and cross functionally with other teams, such as: Professional Services, Product Management, Sales and Software Development.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide specialized technical support to Bellefield’s mobile, hosted and desktop applications (support level I and II).
- Implement, install, schedule and manage Bellefield solutions for new clients.
- Perform system upgrades for existing clients.
- Respond to requests and inquiries from clients within the pre-determined timeframe of our service level agreement.
- Identify solutions to work around open issues/problems that are under investigation or pending resolution.
- Develop and maintain documentation of current and enhanced processes.
- Document and track case histories, issues, and actionable steps taken using our cloud based content management system.
- Analyze and troubleshoot problems.
- Escalate and document issues that cannot be resolved by support levels I or II.
- Serve as the technical liaison between clients and our software development department.
- Work directly with client technology staff, and end users, to deploy and configure Bellefield solutions.
- Participate in rotations for after hour and holiday support.
- Perform necessary product testing to determine if the problem is an application issue, user issue, training issue, bug or enhancement request.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team/project-oriented environment.
- Willingness to learn new proficiencies to accommodate evolving technologies.
- Skilled at managing multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are a must.
- Maintain confidentiality of both Bellefield and its customers.
- 1-2 years relevant experience or equivalent combination.
- Strong knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- Basic SQL knowledge.
- Experience with Zendesk or Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Knowledge of law firms and/or professional services practice management and billing systems (i.e. Elite, Aderant, Prolaw, PCLaw, Juris, Amicus, Tabs3, TimeSlips, or similar) is desirable but not required.
Bachelor’s degree in MIS, IT or related equivalent work experience.