Bellefield is a fast growing legal technology company based in Pittsburgh, PA. Bellefield develops enterprise mobile solutions that help attorneys enter time anywhere they are from any mobile device or desktop.
Bellefield’s flagship product iTimeKeep is ranked #1 as the Most Adopted Mobile Time Entry Solution in legal.
Bellefield’s culture is casual, yet high energy. We are passionate about our products and loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the legal industry. Bellefield offers an exceptional professional growth potential.
About the Position
The eBilling Compliance Specialist plays a critical part in the long-term success of Bellefield, the leading provider of mobile time entry for attorneys.
In this position, you will be working directly with law firm clients to help achieve success in areas of compliance with client guidelines and eBilling best practices.
At Bellefield, enjoy excellent healthcare benefits with the ability to work remotely (no relocation necessary).
This is a great opportunity with huge growth potential! Candidates should be result-oriented, possess outstanding customer facing skills and technical acumen. The ideal candidate must enjoy working with external customers and cross functionality with other teams, such as: Professional Services, Support, Product Management and Sales.
We are hiring for full-time employment and part-time contractual positions.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide consultative assistance to current and potential clients in implementing new eBilling client rules
- Work with clients reviewing and optimizing legal billing process, client guidelines and rules to ensure time entered is in compliance with client expectations
- Review and implement all specific instructions within Outside Counsel Guidelines for each client
- Work with clients to understand and manage billing rejections
- Establish, maintain and update eBilling processes and controls
- Able to work in a team environment with a calm demeanor
- Organized and reliable: able to work independently with little direction
- Self-starter with natural curiosity and technical agility
- Capable of working with people of varied technical and financial backgrounds
- Willingness to travel to client offices and home office (if remote)
- Plan and coordinate client meetings – in-person and on-line
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Maintain and/or create process documentation
- Ability to maintain outstanding external customer relationships
Experience & Skills
- Proven track record with 2-3 years of experience in legal billing especially eBilling at a law firm
- Experience with managing, tracking and analyzing eBilling rejections
- Experience with Admin and managing eBilling vendor websites
- Understanding management and appeals processes
- Understanding of UTBMS codes
- Solid knowledge of accounting/finance systems including Elite Enterprise, Aderant, 3E, Juris, etc
- Experience using eBillingHub is a plus but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Bachelor’s degree or related equivalent of work experience
Think you are a good fit? Please submit your resume to email@example.com (no recruiters please)