Bellefield is the leader in providing legal and professional services firms with unmatched innovation that delivers immediate ROI. Based in Pittsburgh, PA, Bellefield develops enterprise solutions that help firms to increase revenue and create efficiencies in time entry, billing guidelines compliance, and time entry policy management. Bellefield’s flagship product iTimekeep is ranked #1 as the Most Adopted Mobile Time Entry Solution in legal.
Bellefield’s culture is casual yet high energy. We are passionate about our products and loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference for those that choose Bellefield’s suite of solutions. Given Bellefield’s exponential growth, there’s an exceptional professional growth potential for those that are a part of our team!
About the Position
The role of the Product Marketing Manager sits at the intersection of product, sales and marketing. The Product Marketing Manager leads the go-to-market strategy and execution of each product launch, working with marketing on positioning, messaging, the product team on specs and timelines, and the client services team to issue communications. After a product launch, they help with sales enablement and focus on driving demand, adoption and the overall success of the product.
- Collaborate with internal teams to lead, coordinate and execute product launches (e.g. website, emails, collateral, social media, etc.).
- Prepare and deliver product briefings and customer webinars.
- Create (or work with vendors) to deliver product assets such as videos, presentations, recordings.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our products.
- Ensure consistency of messaging by working across teams and channels to establish and deliver a cohesive product vision.
- Work with vendors or create product-focused sales materials, such as cut sheets, fact sheets or other supporting documents.
- Create branded sales presentations and maintain those up to date.
- Own and manage the online iTK University materials for each of the iTK products
- Lead and monitor online best practice forum discussions.
- Create and implement Product Knowledge Training, as well as creating all assets that are needed for a successful execution.
- Create and implement different competency exams and other items that are part of the certification program.
- Keep the company documentation up-to-date with market trends and competition, and keep us several steps ahead of the competition at all times.
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
- Work with Product Management to create the messaging for customer engagement campaigns, including email, in-app, etc.
- Use technology to develop in app training materials which minimize the need for a live trainer and help customers understand new features and functionality to promote usage and adoption.
- Self starter with a proven track record of meeting deadlines.
- Ability to create and execute the Product Marketing plan that supports the Product Plan.
- Strong product knowledge and a proactive mindset to increase skillset.
- Ability to apply messaging to campaigns.
- Motivated and confident to be creative to come up with ideas and try new things.
- Ability to drive on-time, within budget results through leadership and flexible approaches.
- Ability to build consensus in a matrixed reporting structure.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Work independently, self-managed and accountable.
- Proficiency in our main tools a plus: HS, SF Reporting, Excel, Braze, SendGrid, Articulate, etc.
Think you are a good fit? Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (no recruiters please)