About Bellefield Systems
Bellefield has quickly become the leader in mobile time entry for firms of all sizes. We are committed to developing elegant and simple software that attorneys want to use. We do this by listening to our customers, understanding the challenges they face, and dedicating our resources to creating the best solutions.
Our mission is to revolutionize the way attorneys and professionals keep track of their time. That’s why we focus exclusively on mobile and cloud, invest heavily in research & development, provide implementation in less than two hours and obsess over customer service and end-user support.
About the Position
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) works as part of the Sales Team to generate, establish, advance, and close sales opportunities in the assigned territory. This is a direct contributor position and not a people-management position.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Generating and nurturing leads within a defined territory, securing new opportunities through a combination of inbound and outbound prospecting tactics
- Following Bellefield’s defined sales process to “quarterback” the sales lifecycle
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of Bellefield’s solutions to key decision makers
- Developing a thorough understanding of each account’s needs through proper discovery
- Identifying and creating a compelling ROI for each prospect
- Keeping Salesforce.com updated with accurate account/prospect information
- 3+ years of experience directly selling SaaS preferably in the legal or professional services sector
- Ability to effectively communicate with Bellefield’s target buyers i.e., Management or C-Level, IT, and Finance
- Excellent communication, organization and presentation skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Ability to travel nationwide up to 35% of the time
Think you are a good fit? Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (no recruiters please)