Bellefield is the leader in providing legal and professional services firms with unmatched innovation that delivers immediate ROI. Based in Pittsburgh, PA, Bellefield develops enterprise solutions that help firms to increase revenue and create efficiencies in time entry, billing guidelines compliance, and time entry policy management. Bellefield’s flagship product iTimeKeep is ranked #1 as the Most Adopted Mobile Time Entry Solution in legal.
Bellefield’s culture is casual yet high energy. We are passionate about our products and loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference for those that choose Bellefield’s suite of solutions. Given Bellefield’s exponential growth, there’s an exceptional professional growth potential for those that are a part of our team!
About the Position
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) will work as part of the sales and marketing team to drive and deliver sales to meet the team’s overall sales goals as well as to achieve their personal sales quota and targets. The RSM will work to generate, establish, advance, and close sales opportunities. This RSM position is based out of Pittsburgh, PA, but does require some travel.
- Meeting and exceeding all revenue goals and sales quota targets
- Generating and nurturing leads within a defined territory, securing new opportunities through a combination of inbound and outbound prospecting tactics
- Following Bellefield’s defined sales process to “quarterback” the sales lifecycle from start to close
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of Bellefield’s solutions in order to successfully engage and sell to key decision makers
- Developing a thorough understanding of each account’s needs through proper discovery, with a focus on how Bellefield’s suite of solutions can help them achieve their corporate goals and objectives
- Identifying and creating a compelling ROI for each prospect
- Keeping Salesforce.com updated with accurate account/prospect status and other pertinent information, record sales activities and account information
- Forecasting and closing business within a committed timeline
- Collaborating internally with all Bellefield team members to leverage strengths, foster creativity, and collectively exceed company goals
- Performing all other duties, as assigned
- Self-starter with demonstrated record of exceeding goals
- Charismatic, articulate, flexible, creative and undaunted by difficult-to-open doors
- Able to communicate with Bellefield’s target buyers i.e., Management or C-Level IT, and Finance
- Must have excellent communication, organization and presentation skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience with sales database upkeep (Salesforce.com or other comparable CRM)
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales technology/software, preferably in the legal or professional services sector
- Must be willing to travel nationwide up to 35% of the time
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Think you are a good fit? Please submit your resume to email@example.com (no recruiters please)