About the Position
Bellefield is a fast growing legal technology company based in Pittsburgh, PA. Bellefield makes mobile solutions that help attorneys enter time anywhere they are from any mobile device or desktop. Bellefield’s flagship product, iTimekeep, has been ranked #1 as the Most Adopted Mobile Time Entry Solution in legal for six years in a row.
Bellefield’s culture is casual yet high energy. We are passionate about our products and loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the legal industry. Bellefield offers exceptional professional growth potential and exceptional benefits.
Bellefield is looking for a front-end Web application developer experienced in building interfaces to rich Internet applications to join our team in Pittsburgh. We are looking for an individual skilled in highly dynamic web interface development (TypeScript, AJAX, ReactJS, BaconJS, jQuery, HTML). As a Bellefield Engineer, you will work with talented, creative architects, engineers and designers to craft new and improved features, create engaging experiences, move the app forward rapidly, while sweating the details.
- Translates designs and style guides provided by the designer into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (i.e. HTTP, caching, headers, cookies, client-server)
- Understanding of CS concepts (i.e. RESTful APIs, nTier, data structures, data access patterns, profiling & optimization)
- An understanding of common design patterns, such as MVC and MVVM
- A grasp on type streams and functional programming
- Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies
- Builds software applications – Follows coding standards, builds appropriate unit tests
- Experience with multi-tenant architectures (SaaS)
- Knowledge of cross-browser quirks
- Passion for the user experience
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
Nice To Have
- Exposure to real-time web technologies, like SignalR, Node.JS etc.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design
- Experience with Functional Reactive Programming paradigm
- Understanding of TDD + SOLID coding concepts
- Interest in mobile and touch-base web platform
- Experience developing web application UI/UX design
- Multi-threaded applications
About the stack
- Code base is in C#, TypeScript, HTML, SCSS/CSS, SQL
- TypeScript front end using JSON based RESTful APIs
- Hosted with Microsoft Azure and utilizing multiple Azure features
- Work on a real-time, touch friendly web application
- Focus on the modern web! We don’t support IE9 or earlier, so you’ll never have to worry about it
- Interact with persistent and volatile storage solutions (including relational and no-SQL)
- Build on a bleeding-edge stack that supports modularity
Think you are a good fit? Please submit your resume to email@example.com (no recruiters please).