Bellefield is the leader in providing legal and professional services firms with unmatched innovation that delivers immediate ROI. Based in Pittsburgh, PA, Bellefield develops enterprise solutions that help firms to increase revenue and create efficiencies in time entry, billing guidelines compliance, and time entry policy management. Bellefield’s flagship product iTimekeep is ranked #1 as the Most Adopted Mobile Time Entry Solution in legal.
Bellefield’s culture is casual yet high energy. We are passionate about our products and loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference for those that choose Bellefield’s suite of solutions. Given Bellefield’s exponential growth, there’s an exceptional professional growth potential for those that are a part of our team!
About the Position
The Solutions Specialist plays a critical part in the long-term success of Bellefield, the leading provider of mobile time entry for attorneys.
In this position, you will be working directly with law firm and professional services organizations to help onboard and train new users and administrators.
This is a great opportunity with huge growth potential! Candidates should be result-oriented, possess outstanding customer facing skills and technical acumen. The ideal candidate must enjoy working with external customers and cross functionality with other teams, such as: Professional Services, Support, Product Management and Sales.
We are hiring for full-time employment with excellent healthcare benefits.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide consultative assistance to current and potential clients to successfully implement and rollout of Bellefield Software
- Follow the defined Bellefield project management methodology which includes assessing client needs, determining client goals for iTimekeep, performing workflow mapping, sandbox testing, go live and ensuring clients goals are successfully met
- Prepare and maintain project plans and client-facing communications including – but not limited to – project timelines, schedules, agendas and training plans to implement new and add on projects
- Monitor project deliverables and progress through the duration of the project plan and manage deviations as appropriate, including project scope
- Ability to review and summarize law firm outside counsel guidelines and provide best practices for client billing and compliance teams
- Manage multiple projects, tasks and responsibilities simultaneously
- Follow the defined Bellefield client training methodology deliver remote and onsite training to our clients for iTimekeep, OCG and Thrive
- Assist with activities assigned by Senior Solutions Specialist as needed
- Prepare and maintain project plans and client-facing communications including – but not limited to – project timelines, schedules, agendas and training plans
- Able to work in a team environment with a calm demeanor
- Organized and reliable: able to work independently with little direction
- Self-starter with natural curiosity and technical agility
- Capable of working with people of varied technical and financial backgrounds
- Willingness to travel to client offices (less than 25%)
- Plan and coordinate client meetings – in-person and on-line
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Maintain and/or create process documentation
- Ability to maintain outstanding external customer relationships
Experience & Skills
- Proven track record with 1-3 years of experience in legal billing department
- Project manager experience
- Salesforce or similar CRM experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Bachelor’s degree or related equivalent of work experience
Think you are a good fit? Please submit your resume to email@example.com (no recruiters please).