Bellefield is a fast-growing legal technology company based in Pittsburgh, PA. Bellefield develops enterprise mobile solutions that help attorneys enter time anywhere they are from any mobile device or desktop. Bellefield’s flagship product iTimeKeep is ranked #1 as the Most Adopted Mobile Time Entry Solution in legal. Bellefield’s culture is casual, yet high energy. We are passionate about our products and loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the legal industry. Bellefield offers an exceptional professional growth potential.
About the Position
The Solutions Specialist plays a critical part in the long-term success of Bellefield, the leading provider of mobile time entry for attorneys.
In this position, you will be working directly with law firm and professional services organizations to help onboard and train new users and administrators.
This is a great opportunity with huge growth potential! Candidates should be result-oriented, possess outstanding customer facing skills and technical acumen. The ideal candidate must enjoy working with external customers and cross functionality with other teams, such as: Professional Services, Support, Product Management and Sales.
We are hiring for full-time employment with excellent healthcare benefits.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide consultative assistance to current and potential clients in implementation and rollout of Bellefield Software
- Manage implementation of multiple clients at once
- Follow internal processes for managing new and current processes
- Assist with activities assigned by Senior Solutions Specialist as needed
- Prepare and maintain project plans and client-facing communications including – but not limited to – project timelines, schedules, agendas and training plans
- Able to work in a team environment with a calm demeanor
- Organized and reliable: able to work independently with little direction
- Self-starter with natural curiosity and technical agility
- Capable of working with people of varied technical and financial backgrounds
- Willingness to travel to client offices
- Plan and coordinate client meetings – in-person and on-line
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Maintain and/or create process documentation
- Ability to maintain outstanding external customer relationships
Experience & Skills
- Proven track record with 1-3 years of experience in project manager role Experience with Salesforce
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Bachelor’s degree or related equivalent of work experience
Think you are a good fit? Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (no recruiters please).