Bellefield is the leader in providing legal and professional services firms with unmatched innovation that delivers immediate ROI. Based in Pittsburgh, PA, Bellefield develops enterprise solutions that help firms to increase revenue and create efficiencies in time entry, billing guidelines compliance, and time entry policy management. Bellefield’s flagship product iTimekeep is ranked #1 as the Most Adopted Mobile Time Entry Solution in legal.
Bellefield’s culture is casual yet high energy. We are passionate about our products and loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference for those that choose Bellefield’s suite of solutions. Given Bellefield’s exponential growth, there’s an exceptional professional growth potential for those that are a part of our team!
About the Position
The Business Development Representative (BDR) will work as part of the Sales Team to drive and deliver sales to meet the Team’s overall goals. The BDR will also work collaboratively with the Sales and Marketing Departments by opening new opportunities through campaigns and by advancing current deals. This position reports to the Sales Operations Manager.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company and products to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- All other duties as assigned
- Ability to work in a fast-growing / fast-paced organization
- Resourceful self-starter with demonstrated record of exceeding goals
- Charismatic, articulate, flexible, creative and undaunted by difficult-to-open doors
- Excellent communication, organization and presentation skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience in sales business development / lead generation
Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Sales Force or equivalent CRM experience a plus
Think you are a good fit? Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (no recruiters please)