Bellefield is the leader in providing legal and professional services firms with unmatched innovation that delivers immediate ROI. Based in Pittsburgh, PA, Bellefield develops enterprise solutions that help firms to increase revenue and create efficiencies in time entry, billing guidelines compliance, and internal time entry policy management. Bellefield’s flagship product iTimekeep is ranked #1 as the Most Adopted Mobile Time Entry Solution in legal.
Bellefield’s culture is casual yet high energy. We are passionate about our products and loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference for those that choose Bellefield’s suite of solutions. Given Bellefield’s exponential growth, there’s an exceptional professional growth potential for those that are a part of our team!
ABOUT THE POSITION
Product Management is often described as the intersection of Business, Technology and User Experience. The Product Manager is responsible for gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, and working closely with Senior Leadership, Client Services, Product Development, Sales, Operations and Marketing. They may also perform research with existing customers, potential prospects and through various industry accepted forums to understand the needs for the products. At Bellefield, we’re looking for an insightful and collaborative person that is passionate about our products and ready to roll up their sleeves and join our open, dynamic, no-red-tape team. We believe in hiring people who love what they do. This position will report to the VP of Operations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Formalizing and maintaining our product roadmap.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by interacting with customers and non-customers.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a cross functional go-to-market plan.
- Working with Engineering to define product release requirements.
- Coordinating in-depth market, industry and competitive analysis and positioning.
- Working with marketing communications to define and execute the go-to-market strategy.
- Creating necessary product documentation to successfully launch the products.
- Working with customers on new releases.
- All other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2+ years of software marketing/product management experience.
- Knowledgeable in technology.
- Computer Science, Engineering degree or work experience a strong plus.
- Possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Strong project management, multi-tasking and negotiation skills.
- Enjoy spending time in the market to understand the business problems and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
- Ability to communicate with all areas of the company and customers.
- Experience with time management solutions a plus.
Think you are a good fit? Please submit your resume to email@example.com (no recruiters please)